Hurricane’s Raffle for Adelaide Hills Wine Region
Hurricane’s is supporting affected vineyards in the Adelaide Hills Wine Region with a bushfire relief raffle.
Severe weather conditions and fires have caused damage to much of the region, impacting the livelihoods of over 60 local grape growers. Vineyards, buildings, equipment, machinery and bottled wine have been lost across the region, and the devastation may take years to overcome.
We’re contributing to the Adelaide Hills Wine Region Fire Appeal fundraiser by donating all funds raised by the raffle. Raffle tickets can be purchased in Brighton Le Sands, Darling Harbour and Circular Quay locations for $10.
- $250 Hurricanes voucher
- Bottle of Taylor’s “Visionary” Cab Sav
- A selection of Chain Of Ponds Wines
- $350 Wagyu meat tray from Global Meats
- 1.5lt Reverie Rose Magnum
- doz bottles of Keith Tulloch Shiraz Viognier
- doz bottles of Keith Tulloch Pinot Gris
- Jekyll and Hide travel wallet
- Riedel Wines glasses
- Plus many more!
Prizes will be drawn on 1st March 2020. Winners will be announced on social media.
T&C’s: Over 18’s only.Book Now